Embellish It

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Teapot Tuesday #37 on Wednesday!


Well...here it is Teapot Tuesday time again...and we present you with......a pillow!!

The challenge is to make a card based on the *teapot* that Cindy gives us a photo of.....but she's up to her tricks again...and she gives us a pillow this week! So, be inspired by the pillow and make a card....upload your card into our gallery with the keyword TPT37 so we will be sure to find your card!

Here is *her story* on the photo above:

This is my story!

1. Okay, so this is two weeks in a row that I have not used an actual teapot for my inspiration. But I could not resist this week! I got this adorable little minature pillow in the mail from an on-line friend and the little teapot house inspired me big time! Hee!

2. The whole time I was making this card I was thinking about two things! Even though this is not a Brick House, I kept thinking about that song by Lionel Ritchie, She's a Brick House!! Snort! The second thing I was thinking about was House. What is the deal with that guy? He is the biggest jerk ever but there is just something about him, something that you just can't help but like!! Hmmm....interesting!

~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment