Embellish It

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teapot Tuesday #36


This is the story in Cindy's words:

You're invited to a teaparty! This is my story!
1. This is a test. This is a test of the Teapot Tuesday Broadcasting System. This is only a test. Had this been a real teapot, it would have a spout and a handle! This is only a test.

2. Actually, I am just seeing if you guys are paying attention. This is Teapot Tuesday ya know. I'm hoping you're paying attention and are quick to determine that this is actually the cookie jar!!!

What got me doing down this road is that many people have asked me how many teapots I have and what I will do when I run out? Well, let's see, I am on #36 (which happens to NOT be a teapot!) and I probably have another 12 or 13 teapots I can do. When I run out, I plan to go to the internet for inspiration and also to quite a few pictures that I have received from fellow SCSer's/bloggers of a variety of fun teapots.

Where do I keep all my teapots? Everywhere! The majority of them are in my kitchen sitting on top of kitchen cabinets right under the ceiling in that space, you know what I am talking about! I have several placed here and there around the house too depending on the look of the teapot!

3. Okay, so after last week's fiasco and the frosting fight that broke out in the middle of the tea party, I have decided to ban whipped cream from the tea party. So, if you wanna bring whipped cream with your strawberries, you can, you just have to come in the back door. Whisper....I'll meet you back there, I love whipped cream! Giggle!

SO, if you feel moved by Cindy's Inspirational COOKIE JAR....let's see your card! Upload it to our gallery with code TPT36 so we can find it! Extra credit if you add whipped cream!!
~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment