Monday, June 30, 2008
Saturday, June 28, 2008
So now you've seen the fun stamps and coordinating designer papers...
so why not complete your All Kinds of Happy collection?!
No cupcakes’s complete without some little sprinkles! And no page is complete without a little sparkle! These glitter brads will do the trick. Put a few here and a few there ~ it will be perfect!
5mm brads ~ Qty: 60
12mm brads ~ Qty: 18
Ready…set…make a wish! From cupcakes to candles, these rub-ons let you say it all. May all of your wishes come true!
Delicious Wishes ~ 5x7 sheet
Cake Walk Border ~ 5x12 sheet
Upload your All Kinds Of Happy creations to the EIO gallery...we want to see them!!
Friday, June 27, 2008
“For here’s some jolly good patterns, which nobody can deny!” These delightful papers, with shiny glitter highlights, will help you express that inner party-animal.
- 60 lb. cardstock
- Glitter accents
- 1 sheet- Party Poppers
- 1 sheet - Chatty Cake Chatty Cake
- 1 sheet - Ooooo You Shouldn't Have
- 1 sheet - Parfait Par-tay
- 1 sheet - Pink Frosting With Sprinkles
- 1 sheet - Tied Up With Strings
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
- Bonnie Sharp ~ The Lucky Clucker ~ EI User ID: Eggette
- Ching Tan ~ Notleftstanding ~ EI User ID: Ching
- Cindy Motherway ~ This is My Story ~ EI User ID: Mothermark *
- Daniela Dobson ~ For the First Time ~EI User ID: ddobson
- Debbie Fisher ~ The Paper Garden ~ EI User ID: debbiedee
- Heidi Baldini ~ She's Crafty ~ EI User ID: Heidi Baldini
- Julie Okada ~ Paper and Petals ~ EI User ID: Julie *
- Michelle Pearson ~ Inspiration Blooms ~ EI User ID: ~michelle~ *
- Norma Kennedy ~ Bella Vida ~ EI User ID: Norma Kennedy
- Suzy Haghighi ~ 2008 DT Coordinator ~ PaperMonkey ~ EI User ID: Suzy *
* Veteran Embellish-Online Design Team Members!
Please check the gallery soon for detailed bios.
A HUGE thank you to our 2007-2008 Design Team who paved the way by being the very first You ladies ROCK! Always and Forever!!!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
See all the Euphoria here
Check out this beauty from the gallery by ddobson!
I will be keeping my eye on the gallery.....so let's see some more Euphoria and I'll spotlight some more of them!! ~michelle~
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
The Sultry Collection from BasicGrey:
Cultivate refreshing projects with Sultry's botanical garden of urban florals, all in an organic palette of spring greens, peony pinks and a touch of russet brown.
6x6 paper pads:
- 65lb cardstock
- 36 sheets (2 of each design)
- Acid & lignin free
Also in stock:
Sultry Brads from BasicGrey in shades of spring greens, peony pinks and a touch of russet brown. 180 coordinating brads
Sultry Glazed Brads from BasicGrey in shades of spring greens, peony pinks and a touch of russet brown. 24 coordinating bradsNow for the fun part....some glimpses from the gallery of projects made with this designer paper! Laugh by Ching, Sweet Little One by ~michelle~ and Birthday Flowers by annieht.
Oh, the possibilities!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
These fabulous new Spring 2008 collections from Crate Paper are now in stock:
- Katlin ~ view the complete Kaitlin collection here
- Blue Hill ~ view the complete Blue Hill collection here
- Sweet Branch ~ view the complete Sweet Branch collection here
Each collection includes:
- 6 sheets of double sided patterned textured 65# cardstock
- 1 diecut sheet
- 1 sheet of matching color rub-ons
Our first gallery spotlight features stoneybrook's work with the Blue Hill Collection. Take a peek at the collection in action! Enjoy! ~michelle~
Monday, June 16, 2008
Here’s what comes in the kit:
Everything you need to make 112 square inches of high quality clear stamps!
- Imagepac Software Program CD with demonstration video, User Guide
- acrylic artwork clamp
- 2 large 4 ¼ X 5 3/8” light-sensitive liquid polymer packets
- 2 medium 2 ¾ x 4 ¼” light-sensitive liquid polymer packets
- 4 small 1 7/8 x 2 ¾" light-sensitive liquid polymer packets
- artwork film for ink jet 4 sheets (8 ¼ X 11 11/16)
- 2 pre-made negative film sheets
- timer, utility knife & disposable gloves
- washout brush & tray
- de-tack salts for hardening stamp
- light-sensitive polymer in sealed, no mess packets for easy handling
Needed by not included are:
- lamp with 60 watt bulb
- computer with inkjet printer (to prepare your own artwork to be made into a stamp)
- software included
- transparent to easily align
- naturally sticky back (they can be mounted and removed any number of times)
- easy to make
- lifetime Tech Support
- print artwork negative
- expose with a polymer pack
- open packet & rinse stamps
- soak new stamps in de-tack tray
- trim, ink up & stamp!
Barb's card features a negative that was provided with the kit. You can also make them out of photographs or line drawings...imagine the possibilities!! ~michelle~
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Place the stamps on the tin window or an acrylic block to get the perfect placement.
Store your stamps on their acetate sheet in the tin for years of use. Because of the unique packaging of all Maya Road products you can use the tin for anything else you may want!
Set of 16 Clear Stamps
Unique Storage Tin
The last two cards are mine (istamp31) and on both of these cards I used Versamark ink and chalks to color the flowers mainly as a background pattern. I ran them through the Script Cuttlebug folder to add dimension. On the blue card I accented the script with brown ink.
These are just a few of the many possibilities of these stamps. We'd love to see what YOU come up with! ~michelle~
Friday, June 13, 2008
Read all the details here.
Good Luck to each one, thank you for sharing your work with us!!
Also announcing more NEW product headed to our store ~ Basic Grey's Euphoria Collection:
Here is what's coming....start making your lists!!!
- Euphoria 6x6 Paper Pad
- Euphoria Buttons
- Euphoria Olio Rub-on Book
- Euphoria Brads
- Euphoria Chip Sticker Shapes
- Euphoria Glazed Brads
- Effloresce Rub-ons (2-tone Magenta/White)
- Euphoria Stamp
- Effloresce Rub-ons (2-tone Green/White)
We'll let you know when they arrive! Have a great weekend! ~michelle~
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The new Crate Collections are coming soon to the store! Take a peek at these beauties!
Are they yum-i-licious or what?! Which is YOUR favorite?!