Embellish It

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Customer Artwork Spotlight!

I told you I'd be cruising around the gallery...and when I found this gem I had to post it! Thank you Eva for sharing this beauty with us! You can click here to leave her some love!!

Many items used to make this card are available in our store! The cute little Sara Kay stamp is colored beautifully!

Cuttlebug's Diamond in the Rough Embossing Folder is used to add dimension to the die cut panel, I just looked and there are only two of them left in the store...and this is one of my favorite embossing folders!!

The designer paper for this card BasicGrey's Porcelain Collection.

Thanks for taking a peek and be sure to upload your creations so we can spotlight them here on the blog! Happy stamping! ~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment