Embellish It

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teapot Tuesday #18!

You're invited to Cindy's tea party...and this is her story!

In her own words:
1. This is a little teapot I got from my bosses wife. She knows I have a polka dotted stamp room and she saw this and thought it would be cute in there! And was she ever right! It's Mary Engelbreit! I have a picture that matches it perfectly in my stamp room! How cool is that!!
2. I shoulda made my card a little bigger and then they would be exactly the same size. It was pure luck that my card is not bigger than my teapot. I have a tendancy to GO BIG with my cards! Yike!
3. Honestly, this could be a watering can, maybe it's really not a teapot! But its my gallery and I say its a teapot! So there! Snort!

Here is her challenge:
Look at her teapot and make a card that is inspired by what you see! If you choose to play along (and we hope you do), make sure you put TPT18 in the keywords section of your upload page!
~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment