Embellish It

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Challenge 50 - Wildflowers not Weeds!

Today is my challenge.....and I'm a flower-lover, be they paper or real!
The challenge: Let's look at flowers and not the weeds. This week make a flower the FOCUS of your card, layout or project.
If you can play along, we'd love to see your flower creations! Check out the details *here*.
Use the code GLITTER in the voucher box at checkout to save 20% off your entire purchase every day of the year!!!!!!!
~michelle~

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Is there instructions anywhere how to fold paper the way you have folded them?
    Sharon L
    sharon.lemon@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post a tutorial to my blog and to the EIO forum. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Hope I am posting this in the right place,
    HERE IS MY CARD
    Sorry if its only meant to be scrapbooking, (if it is please ignore this) lol.
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete