Embellish It

Friday, July 31, 2009

FC53 ~ Summer Sunrise ~ July 31











Friday Challenge 53: July 31
Hostess: Danni
Challenge: Summer Sunrise
Details: Summer is coming to an end & school's about to begin. Create a layout, mini or frame to display some of your summer memories with your loved ones.

I created a MINI album of a trip to Lake Tahoe with my wee babes this summer. I really wanted to focus on using the American Crafts puffy stickers that came in our DT kit, they are so amazing, with only pp as an accent and the journaling. I had a lot to say to my wee babes, this was a VERY relaxing & special day for me. tflms

PLEASE USE KEYWORD FC53 (NO SPACES BETWEEN) WHEN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PROJECTS TO THE GALLERY SO WE CAN ALL SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK.

To see all the submissions click *HERE*
Danni used these items from the store:
~michelle~

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness this is so cute!!! loving the popped letters with the journaling, love it love it!

    ReplyDelete