Embellish It

Saturday, January 23, 2010

American Crafts Letterbox Card Set

I've been having way too much fun with American Craft's Letterbox Collection.

This first card uses some of the label shapes off of the Sincerely sheet. The minute I saw the blue tag, I thought of a cloud...and how perfect that the provided me with a round green tag for my *tree!* I hand cut the tree trunk and then needed some birds for my tree. The are cut out from the See You sheet and are already glittered! Relax is a Flair Adhesive Badge which adds a fun punch to the card.
Get well soon features a pink label that I cut out of the Sincerely sheet. I cut the blue flower out of the Faithfully sheet. Background paper is Greetings. Feel Better Soon is from Note Flair. This collection is so fun to mix and match and the scale of the designs make it perfect for cardmaking!!
Miss you features a journaling sticker from American Crafts that I re-purposed for a design element. Again I used a label cut from the Sincerely sheet and a Flair Adhesive Badge. Background paper is Respectfully.

Be sure to check out all of the fun accessories with this collection...everything you need to make some gorgeous spring projects!!

1 comment: