Embellish It

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spotlight on Guest Designer: Lee Murphy!

Today I'd like to put the Embellish-Online blog's spotlight on our June Guest Designer:
Lee Murphy!

I asked her a few quick questions!

1~Describe your style in FIVE words or less:

Lee: Layers And Bling, Bling, Bling!! (that's 5!! LOL)

2~ How many projects, on average, do you complete in a week?

Lee: I generally do about 10 cards/projects a week as I'm blessed to be a Stamp At Home Mom with older teens that are self-sufficient with their homeschooling!

3~ Where do you find inspiration?

Lee: I particularly find inspiration in my surroundings, I live in the Colorado mountains.....everywhere I look is beauty!!

4~ What is your *go to* color combination of the moment?

Lee: My go-to color combo has been quite firmly Pink and Chocolate.......

I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon!!! LOL

5~ Favorite embellishment?!

Lee: Bling, Bling, Bling!

6~ Stir-fry or tacos?!

Lee: More like Pasta and Cookies!!!!! LOL

This is Lee's latest Project for Embellish-Online.com!

These items can be found in the store:

~American Crafts, Baby Collection

~Stampavie, Spring Blossoms Sara Kay

~May Arts, 1/8-inch RicRac

~May Arts, 1/4-inch Silk Ribbon

To see more of Lee's beautiful work, check her Embellish-Online Gallery or her Blog!

~michelle~

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Lee! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cpmgrats Lee! What a fabulous crafter to spotlight. I just love her creative and inspiring style, and of all the bling she adds to each projects. Fabulous projects and love the colors and bling. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete