Embellish It

Monday, November 29, 2010

New Owner

Hi Everyone!!! This is Barbara Miller, I am the new owner of the "Embellish-It" website. http://www.embellish-online.com/ I own a storefront in Baker City, Oregon, called Scrapbook Emporium and have been in business for the last 4 years. I'll share lots more about the "going on's" at Scrapbook Emporium in the near future.

My good friend, and the best little assistant in the world, Angie, is going to help me manage this site and our store. She is a capable scrapbooker and a fun gal. You are going to enjoy hearing from her. Ok, so here, she is...our very own "Angie."

Hello Fellow Scrapbookers, Card Makers, Stampers and Paper Lovers!! I'm Angie and I will be managing this blog, our forum http://www.embellish-online.com/forum/, and our store. I have been a faithful scrapbooker for 9 years, I was in love the first time I scrapbooked and I'm still in love. I'm so excited to get to know all of our followers and become great friends.

We have a lot of great things to come, such as contests and online classes.
Please check back often as you never know what new exciting new things are in store for you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this is being reopened. I was one of the design team member for Embellish It

    ReplyDelete