Embellish It

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spotlight on Guest Designer: Eva Dobilas!



Meet November's Guest Design Team Member Eva Dobilas! We asked her a few questions to get to know her better!

1. What is your favorite thing to create?!

Right now my favorite thing to create is cards that use any kind of stamps on.

2. What inspires you?!

I get inspired by anything I see really, but what really gets me going is challenges, like sketches, color challenges, and a good old blog hopping on a lazy day is always a good way to start for me.

3. Describe your style in 5 words or less:

This is always so hard for me. Hmmm…perhaps my style is elegant, fun, somewhat clean, but can dirty it up in a moment’s notice…hehehe.

4. Favorite embellishment?!

I have to say right now my favorite embellishments are buttons. I just love adding them to my bows or just as a little decoration on my cards or layouts.

5. Goals and dreams in life and art?!

OH, boy, that is one loaded question…I could write an essay on it, but my goal in life is to leave in peace, happiness and abundance and show others how to do the same. I love to life coach people to do that! As far as art related dreams and goals goes, I would love to just create and inspire people and hopefully create some income with it, too. Being published is nice, too, I just need to take time to submit..hehehe.

6. Favorite song right now?!

My favorite song right now would be by Jason Mraz called Lucky, as I am soooo very lucky and grateful for it as well!


Here is a project that Eva designed for us this week!

These items are found in our store:

~Poinsettia, Imaginisce, Polar Expressions

~Sugar Sprinkles, Imaginisce, Polar Expressions

~Glitter Cuts, Fancy Pants

~Thickers, American Crafts

~Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks Eva, we're happy to have you with us for November!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful person inside and out you are eva! i love everything you create, from the most amazing cards, to the most gorgeous of 12 x 12 layouts, it's all so incredible! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete