Embellish It

Monday, September 14, 2009

Spotlight on It-Girl: Christine Ousley

Please join us as we welcome It-Girl Christine Ousley into the Embellish-Online Blog Spotlight!

1. Describe your style in 5 words or less.....

Clean, graphic, linear, and cute

2. What is your favorite embellishment or technique right now and why?

Just one? Ribbon has always been a favorite of mine for embellishing but I also love to put texture and chipboard on there as well. Really I am just one of those girls who likes it all.

3. What time of day are you most creative?!

I am most creative mid-afternoon. I have always been more of a middle o the day person rather than a morning or night person. Of course that always seems to coincide with kids coming home from school and dinner needing to be made so I usually start much earlier or work later in the night but that is when I feel most of my ideas start to roll.

4. Ideas come at unexpected moments like when....

I am falling asleep. Usually by that time the contacts are out, I can't see and I am too tired to get back out of bed to write them down. So I usually forget a lot of them but some I remember in the morning. :)

5. Are you a planner or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants sort of creator?!

I am very much of a planner though sometimes my projects work better in the end if I start with a plan and then roll with it.

6. Your favorites right now:

~Book: The Time Traveler's Wife
~Music: James Blunt
~Movie: A Good Year
~Snack: M & M's and gotta have my Starbuck's Frappuccinos.

Below are some samples of Christine's work featuring Pink Paislee's Twilight Collection. Check out the collection in our store HERE!






To see more of Christine's beautiful work, be sure to visit her gallery and her blog!
~michelle~

3 comments:

  1. Christine those are awesome cards and pages! You worked wonders with Pink Paislee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Christine! Loved meeting you!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love the book! Especially the page w/ the little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete