Embellish It

Friday, August 29, 2008

FC5 - Friday Challenge: Paper Folding

Friday Challenge 5: August 29

Hostess: Michelle

Challenge: Paper Folding: Incorporate paper folding in some way on your card....besides the card fold(s).



Use the folding as an embellishment; try Tea Bag Folding, Iris Folding, Pleating or any form of paper folding (besides the card folds) on your card for a change of pace. I'd like to see it on a CARD.....and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!Please use keyword FC5 when you upload your projects to the gallery so we can all see your beautiful work!



To see everyone's submissions click *here*



PRIZE ALERT! I will be sending my submission off to someone who participates in my challenge. I will put EVERY participant's name into a hat and let my son pick a name out!





And since I've been bumming and didn't get a chance to announce Heidi's Friday challenge from last week....I'll do that now as well. So you've got a choice since these challenges never end! If you're new to the forum....or just found a bit of time to play, hop in at any time and show us what you've got!!!






Friday Challenge 4: August 22
Hostess: Heidi
Challenge: Home Decor Challenge
Details: Alter it, create it.

Hey everyone!! This challenge is to showcase ways to take your paper crafting products a little further.......off the pages. This week's challenge is a 3D project: alter something you already have, or create something new. Please use keyword FC4 when you upload your projects to the gallery so we can all see your beautiful work!

To see everyone's submissions click *here*

Thanks for stopping by....now go be inspired to create!!! ~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment