Embellish It

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Those Cuttlebug Folders Went Fast

Those cuttlebug folders are almost gone! I have a ton of them on backorder but I have no idea when they will ship. I also am trying to get the new paisley die along with the folders but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I did order a Kewl New Tool! It's from Pebbles Inc. and it's a Ribbon Iron!


no more wrinkled ribbons!! It is small, portable and easy to use. Just heat the ribbon iron, place it in your palm of your hand and pull the ribbon through. It also works great for setting creases in pape!!!
-110 V-60 hz / CE approved / UL approved plug and cord / Indicator light turns on when in use / Lock-Unlock switch allows unit to be closed for storing Package size is 5 ½" x 9"

This product hasn't shipped yet, but I'm excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment